TEXISHIELD® PPE + Medical device FFP2 mask for medical use : two-way protection
The Texishield® FFP2 protective mask, 100% made in France
Composed of a technical mixed non-woven fabric (spunbond and meltblown) forming a hypoallergenic breathable layer, the “filtering face piece” PPE + MD FFP2 mask constitutes a reliable barrier against all forms of particles containing viruses :
- solid and liquid aerosols
As a safe prevention tool, it ensures long-term protection of the airways in both directions:
- for the wearer
- for his environment
A “surgical” mask only protects the environment : it does not protect the wearer.
The Texishield® FFP2 protective mask : a medical device compliant with EN 149 and EN 14683 standards :
- subjected to the test of effectiveness , of respiratory resistance and contagious projections according to the standards.
- Perfect fit to the face.
Compared to other masks available on the market, the Texishield® mask is light, comfortable and does not cause breathing discomfort.
Main areas of use :
- hospital, clinic
- home help associations, care home
FFP2 NR D / Type IIR TexiShield® masks are sold in packs of 300 masks (6 boxes of 50 masks) at a price of € 209.00 (i.e. € 0.70 per unit).
- Dimension 240 x 90 mm
- Weight 3,9 g
- Single use only
- Wearing duration a maximum of 8 h (continuous)
- Colour White
- Held in place by 2 pieces of elastic, fastened at the back of the head, with adjustable nose strip
- Non-woven polypropylene (spunbond/meltblown)
- Packaging per case of 50 masks (packaged individually)
- Boxes of 6 cases (300 masks)
- European Directive 2016/425
- Standard EN 149 2001 + A1: 2009 (Certification No. FI20/966650 – Declaration of conformity)
- Classement FFP2 NR D
- European directive 93/42/CEE
- EN 14683 : 2019 + AC : 2019 standard (Declaration of conformity)
- Type IIR classification
Marking and traceability:
- Brand TexiShield® F2-B
- Marking CE 0598
- Following by batch number and expiry date